At present, everyone in the workplace needs at least two formal shirts. The shirts in the closet are equipped as standard today. If there is no formal shirt in the closet of a workplace, then this professional is not perfect. If it is not possible to customize 2 pieces, what should be paid attention to when customizing and how to choose a custom manufacturer?
Tailor-made shirts can not only bring out personal charm, but for many companies, uniform dress shirts can also bring out the company's corporate image.
Six essentials of custom shirts
First of all, there is a basic cognition to know that a custom dress shirt must be matched with a dress jacket. It is not suitable for wearing alone. Of course, occasionally take off the jacket in the office or bar, fold up the sleeves, and open the neckline Very handsome. Secondly, a good formal shirt fit is the most important. The real fit can only be tailored. A fitted formal shirt will have these standards:
1. Waist Dress shirts must be tied into pants. The way to determine whether it fits is: After wearing the shirt and tying the hem to the pants, the upper part of the belt should be flat and not stacked together.
2. Shoulder width The shoulder line is just as wide as the shoulder.
3. Sleeve length The size of the sleeves must be suitable, otherwise it will make you feel that your shirt is inappropriate and uncomfortable. The correct size is that after the cufflinks are fastened, the sleeve length just covers the arm just to reach the tiger's mouth position, can not reach the position of the back of the hand, put on a suit, the sleeves can be exposed about 2 cm is fine.
4. Cuffs The cuffs should not be too tight, the bent arms will not be tight, and they cannot form a pile. There should also be a gap that can accommodate one finger. If you bring a watch, you can also move freely.
5. Neckline After attaching the top button, it does not appear to tighten the neck too much, and it will not be too loose. The correct gap is that a finger should be able to be accommodated between the collar and the neck.
6. Length It is better to cover the belt by 5-7 centimeters, don't exceed the crotch, otherwise the shirt will look swollen when it gets into the pants.
How to choose a custom shirt manufacturer in Suzhou? Here we recommend Suzhou Yapite Clothing Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer specializing in customizing all kinds of professional wear and shirts, serving hundreds of customers in Suzhou. There are many customized shirt styles. For more customized shirt styles, please click midotan.com/chenshan/ . Learn more.
According to statistics, 89% of people also read the following articles